Support Our Work
Become a sponsor and let us support your school District to learn how to get help for students with dyslexia and LD as well as pushing for teaching phonemic and orthographic awareness from pre-k through 5th grade.
- Organize/provide cost effective training for educational psychologists including implementation procedures/practices that identify students with dyslexia or at risk of dyslexia before second grade.
- Organize/provide cost effective training/implementation procedures/practices including mentoring for teachers/special education teachers so they may administer scientific evidence-based multi-sensory structured literacy approaches/programs to fidelity for students with dyslexia or at risk of dyslexia.
- Organize/provide cost effective scientific evidence-based reading/spelling programs/approaches to low-income and under-served areas of New York.
- Inform and educate parents, teachers, educational psychologists, administrators and students about how untreated dyslexia can result in symptoms such as anxiety, lack of ability to focus, low self-esteem and behavior issues.
- Provide resources/training in structured literacy approaches/programs and mentoring for general education school teachers to improve literacy standards at public schools for all students.
- Provide resources for students with dyslexia applying for college.
- Advocate/organize/provide educational evaluations and structured literacy programs/approaches including mentoring for people in prison/drug and alcohol rehabs with dyslexia and at risk of dyslexia.
- Advocate for special education service transparency that involves public disclosure of teachers trained in scientific evidence-based multi-sensory structured literacy programs/approaches including the level of certification at public schools.
- Provide/organize environmental nature conservation projects and outdoor fitness/group-building activities to bring students with dyslexia together so they may identify with their peers and increase self-esteem.
Would You Like to Sponsor Advocacy in a School District?
Contact us to see how we can help.
Let us know how we can help:
Send Checks to: